[Coco] September is the month of Coco gaming on YouTube!

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 12:59:34 EDT 2016

It has been far too long since I have recorded and uploaded CoCo game play
videos on YouTube, so I am making up for it, during the month of September,
I will attempt to record, play, and release at least 1 coco game per day,
all month long, offering a minimum of 30 new videos this month.

With any luck, I will exceed that, and hopefully even have a few surpirses.

The bulk of these videos will hopefully be all CoCo 3 games, which I
haven't tapped into too much yet, mostly because I had no previous
experiences or knowledge of most CoCo 3 games, and more importantly,
because I wanted to record Coco 3 games on a real Coco 3 which I can now
do, thanks to a lot of effort, patience, and assistance from the community.

The link to my YouTube channel is http://youtube.com/ogsteviestrow
There are over 140 CoCo 1/2 games there already, a dozen or so interviews
with CoCo game authorrs past and present, and over 12 hours of footage form
CoCoFEST! 25 there for your viewing pleasure, not to mention 30+ more
videos on the way.

About the CoCo 3 recording, the short story is, I have been able to, thanks
to Ed Snider aka Zipster, output my CoCo 3 RGB-to-S-Video, and get a clean
analog capture of that with a USB live capture device, which was tested and
demonstrated by David Ladd from the community.

Moving forward I can offer high quality, clean RGB videos of the CoCo 3 in
all it's glory and I fully plan on exploiting this capability!

Let September be the month of Coco!  Happy CoCoing, CoCo Forever, and, hey,
got your CoCo 3 yet?

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
http://ogsteviestrow.com