[Coco] Some music playing on an MC-10 with the YM2149.

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Sep 2 08:47:22 EDT 2016

Ed, I LIKE that idea!!
An 8 ADC would allow sampling for sounds to be used in games. It beats using the 6-bit joyports for sampling.
I could do a lot with a card like that. I'm actaully working on a couple of things for sound & music in OS9 right now :-)
Between your Orch90 card and Jayeson's MIDI card, there has been a lot of intrest in Coco music lately :-)
Personally, I've always been into Coco music, it's why I bought a Coco to start with. I paid $69 for a Coco 2 (16k CB) and $79 for the Orch90 in either late 84 or early 85 (can't remember) with the idea I could use the Coco as a song writing tool, which I did up until 99 when my Coco 3 got flooded. I went from "Orch90", to "Musica II" (briefly), to "Bells & Whistles II", to "Lyra" (8 voice MIDI), and eventually to "Ultimuse3" (OS9, 16 voice MIDI).

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com