[Coco] Nitros9 Source

Bill Nobel b_nobel at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 2 00:39:40 EDT 2016

Well I think I found my own answer.  Some searching and I found a discussion between Boisy Pitre and Robert Gault about it back in 2007.  Robert found that 6809L2 GrfDrv did work in 16k mode as long as there was 64 pages of free contiguious pages of system ram, at the time of init.  Robert even mentioned, that even the 8k GrfDrv could be crashed by having  a 40+k boot file.

Bill Nobel
b_nobel at hotmail.com<mailto:b_nobel at hotmail.com>