[Coco] The CoCo Crew Podcast -- Episode 17 now available!

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Sun Oct 30 18:13:27 EDT 2016

Episode 17 -- This Is Halloween?

The CoCo Crew is back with another great show, once again joined by
Mike Rowen!

While this is our Halloween show, we have very few tricks to offer --
hopefully the whole show will just be a treat for you! But seriously,
along with Announcements, News, and our usual segments, we have
included a roundtable discussion with several CoCo folks working off
the remaining six months until the next CoCoFEST! Along with that is
a bit of talk about the new Tandy Assembly event coming next October,
and a little news about something called "the Cubs" as well...

Come and take a listen!

http://cococrew.org

We were only young once, but we can be CoCo Forever!