[Coco] MPI and NitrOS-9

Bill cwgordon at carolina.rr.com
Wed Oct 19 13:46:38 EDT 2016

I have a Coco 3 (512K) with a Coco3 upgraded MPI.  Presently, there is a
Disto Super Controller II in slot 4, an RS 26-3022 in slot 3, an RS 26-3022
w/HDBDOS 1.4 DW3   in slot 2, and an RS 232 Pak in slot 1.

Using RS-Dos, I can POKE &HFF7F,51 and access slot 4,  POKE &HFF7F,34 and
access slot 3,  POKE &HFF7F,17 and access slot 2, and POKE &HFF7F,0 and
access slot 1.

Question #1: is there a way to access each of the individual slots while
running NitrOS-9?

Question #2: does anyone know of a PDF version of the Disto Super Controller
II manual? I have the controller, but don't know what it's exactly capable
of, or if it's even worth having.

Thanks