[Coco] The CoCo Crew Podcast -- Episode 16 now available!

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 11:13:29 EDT 2016

A great episode again, took a while to get the time to listen to all the
segments, Hurricane Matthew thew a monkey wrench into the equation, but I
finally finished it all.
Loved the "friend of the show" Mike Rowen co-hosted portion and host
discussion, I would certainly be interested in the Tandy Assembly as an
event.
Great job as always!

signed,

"fan of the show, Stevie Strow"