[Coco] Case for the Glenside IDE board

Pere psergm at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 06:32:07 EDT 2016

Hi Steven,
you just need to upload the *.stl files...
There must be three of these. Two big ones for the
case and one smaller for the support (feet)
If you click on start a 3D print you will be asked to upload
the files (three) ... you could simply drag these files to the
rectangle for them.
Then I chose the plastic on the left, something like PLA
and chose grey color 150 microns (the colour you'd like)
Finally you will have to choose a 'printing Hub'.
I was lucky enough to find one local, here in Barcelona,
so I could pick up the case right from the 'printer'

cheers
pere