[Coco] CoCoSDC and Extended ADOS3

Ron Klein ron at kdomain.org
Sun Nov 27 20:15:42 EST 2016

Hi Brett,

There must be something else I'm missing here.

My first setup is a Coco 3, Ed's mini-MPI and a CoCoSDC.

I just tried the same tests on my other Coco 3, a Tandy MPI and my other
CoCoSDC with a different SD card.  Same results.

Flashing works using Darren's method, but the Coco 3's crash the same.
Could be I need to do something with the ADOS3 image that was created - not
sure.

Using the FLASH program you created (to flash YADOS) results in the error I
sent earlier.

What else can I check?

Thanks!

-Ron