[Coco] CoCoSDC and Extended ADOS3

Ron Klein ron at kdomain.org
Sun Nov 27 19:29:40 EST 2016

Hi Darren,

I'm finally back home (after being out of town all last week) and had a
chance to try using your instructions for flashing the Extended ADOS3 file
I have to the CoCoSDC.  I was able to flash the image without issue, but it
crashes the Coco 3 when I do a RUN @7.

The image I'm trying to flash is the one generated using Art's ADOS setup
program.  Not sure if the image needs to be modified in order for it to run.

Any other things for me to check?

Thanks again for your help!

-Ron