[Coco] cleaning keys

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 09:37:43 EST 2016

Rather dismal, but probably true for the most part for the collections we all have.

Which is a real shame considering the great history that’s in these machines, and how
working with them can be incredibly educational for understanding how electronics
and software function together on a basic level to form a computer.

- Ed