[Coco] cleaning keys

Scott Wendt malfunct at msn.com
Sat Nov 26 22:29:06 EST 2016

I'd take off the key caps and clean them in soapy water. If they are yellowed some retro Brite and sunshine will whiten them.

On Sat, Nov 26, 2016 at 6:34 PM -0800, "Mike Delyea" <mdelyea at gmail.com<mailto:mdelyea at gmail.com>> wrote:

My coco 3 keys are very dirty (and possibly yellowed from chemical
reaction).  I was thinking of dropping them in a bowl of vinegar (like you
can do with pennies).  Is there any chance that this might erase the
characters on the keys?  With my coco 2 I just put them in a bowl of
dish-soapy water for a few minutes and that seemed to work OK.  Any
thoughts?