[Coco] Best options for modern video out on CoCo 2

Brendan Donahe brendan at polylith.com
Fri Nov 25 14:26:10 EST 2016

I'm putting the finishing touches on CoCoVGA FPGA, including some SW demos
and utilities.  I'll post some pics or video updates at some point.  As
another important part of this project, Ed will be working on a cable
assembly/button box for this soon, I understand.  The 26-3127 should have a
6847 (not the T1, to be supported later), so the only issue might be form
factor of the board, but I think Ed is shooting for wide compatibility
there.

Thanks,
Brendan