[Coco] 26-3124 MPI

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Fri Nov 18 19:39:18 EST 2016

Yes! That is MOST definitely a chance it can damage the GIME chip! DON’T do it! It would probably seem to work, and it MIGHT never damage it, but I have seen it damage the GIME chip first hand! If it is not upgraded it can create a short circuit across the GIME chip output lines.

DON’T USE IT with a CoCo 3 till it has been upgraded!