[Coco] Coco mentioned in latest Triangulation podcast

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Tue Nov 15 11:02:42 EST 2016

Very briefly (the podcast is about a new book on the history of Tetris), but it’s author (Dan Ackerman) mentions that his first computer was a TRS-80 Color Computer (around the 1:03:48 is the start of it).

https://www.twit.tv/shows/triangulation/episodes/273

L. Curtis Boyle
curtisboyle at sasktel.net

TRS-80 Color Computer Games website