[Coco] CocoFLASH technical documentation

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Mon Nov 14 02:32:40 EST 2016

This is mainly for Barry, as he asked for some final technical
documentation, but others may be interested:

http://www.go4retro.com/projects/cocoflash/

I always appreciate feedback.  There's a lot of functionality packed
into the design.  I am especially interested in feedback on the
"register relocation" functionality, since I spent quite a bit of time
trying to determine how to make it work without eating up any IO space.
It's a bit more overhead, but few folks will relocate a cartridge
address, and IO space is truly limited.

Jim

www.go4retro.com
store.go4retro.com