[Coco] Coco2 and cassette .wav files

Robert Hermanek rhermanek at centurytel.net
Sat Nov 12 00:58:45 EST 2016

I've mentioned this before, don't know if it will help.  In windows:

1) right click the mixer down in your tray
2) choose "playback devices"
3) select your active "speakers" and hit "properties"
4) on the "enhancements" tab, select checkbox "disable all sound effects"

...I had to do this with my HD sound built into motherboard to have any
success at all.

-RobertH