[Coco] Hello and does anyone remember DFT?

Steve Ostrom smostrom7 at comcast.net
Fri Nov 11 15:56:54 EST 2016

I have an archived copy of the DFT program, the original tape, and a copy of
the documentation.  My records show this was produced by Big Systems
Software.  I can easily locate both the tape and the documentation.  For the
archived version of the program, please check with Guillaume Major.  It is
located at 31-055, 28-011 and 27-033.

Hopefully this is the same program you are asking about.