[Coco] Stuff for sale

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 8 13:18:48 EST 2016

Not so much that it is wrong, but rather that it is an April Foll's joke, as is stated at the bottom of the article. Just in case, I did some quick and dirty research on these companies and while the have been acquisitions, neither of these companies mention each other in any kind of merger. Salvador