[Coco] Podcast player for CoCo2/3

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed Nov 2 19:59:17 EDT 2016

Brett, for Orchestra90, just feed left to $ff7a and right to $ff7b or if mono, feed both... full 8-bit. You can test in VCC if the podcaster runs on VCC. The Orch90 in Mess is broken righ now (big surprise).
No special setup needed, just feed the DACs direct.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com