[Coco] Sunday Morning Deal

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Sun May 29 14:19:10 EDT 2016

Super Extended Basic is the informal name for the Basic enhancements that
were added in the CoCo 3, supporting the various new capabilities of the
GIME, expecially including the 40- and 80-column display modes and new
graphics modes.  As far as I know, the name was not in use until the Super
Extended Basic Unravelled book was released by Spectral Associates.

Art