[Coco] Looking for Glenside IDE Controller documentation

Brian Goers briang0671 at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 28 09:09:52 EDT 2016

I already sent them to Gene. They will be posted to Glenside soon.

--

  Brian Goers
  Club Librarian         http://glensideccc.com  Fest information here.

         The 26th Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST!
                                                    April 22 & 23, 2017
           Fairfield Inn & Suites Lombard        Saturday 9 am to Midnight
           645 West North Avenue                   Sunday 9 am to 3 pm
           Lombard, IL 60148
            1-630-629-1500