[Coco] Drivewire and BBS's

Rod Barnhart rod.barnhart at gmail.com
Fri May 27 12:40:01 EDT 2016

You can also use TCPser, which emulates a Hayes modem under Linux. I have
it running on a Raspberry Pi with a USB serial port connected. I have it
stuffed inside an old US Robotics modem ;) I use it with all my retro
computers because, as far as the computer is concerned, it's just like any
other  serial modem.