[Coco] MC6847 VGA (FPGA) Project underway...

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Thu May 26 17:18:33 EDT 2016

Thanks Brendan.

I programmed the first production board prototype for American CoCo2s just
a little bit ago with the project you sent me, and it seems to be working great!

Excellent job on the programming.  It looks like there might be a few things to
iron out, but we are certainly close.

Things are looking good to go ahead with this board as far as the hardware.
I’ll get my other two prototype PCBs put together for you and Steve.

This is looking good guys!

Here are a few pics for anyone interested…

<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1sgl615FlGnV0M3eDZ5TmpWTEE <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1sgl615FlGnV0M3eDZ5TmpWTEE>>

- Ed