[Coco] MC6847 VGA (FPGA) Project underway...

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Thu May 26 15:39:08 EDT 2016

What Curtis said about mixed in characters seems to be in disagreement with
what Darren said and with my recollections.  I do not believe there are ANY
mixed-in text characters in SG6 mode--Darren says they would have to come
from an external character ROM, which doesn't exist.  I think Curtis may be
confusing SG6 with another of the semigraphics modes.

Art