[Coco] Drivewire and BBS's

Ron Klein ron at kdomain.org
Wed May 25 22:43:22 EDT 2016

Hi Barry,

I tested your XCOM9 program today and it worked great (except for the ANSI
part, but that wasn't too important).  I'm now trying to figure out how to
get the drivewire modules to automatically load during boot so I don't have
to manually load them using 'load drivewire_mods.'  I'm still using the
NitrOS9 image you created as it works so well (thank you).

I had heard loading them at boot time could save a significant amount of
memory.

Thanks!

-Ron