[Coco] Drivewire and BBS's

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Wed May 25 17:50:10 EDT 2016

I think supercomm supports the ansi screen, color and cursor controls fine,
but often people mean the graphical drawing characters when talking about
ANSI and BBSes.  It does not display those, uses the standard os9 font as
far as I know.

When I messed around with it connecting to some internet bbses, the menus
drew in the right place but sometimes weird characters where a border
should be, and the splash screens were...odd.