[Coco] Drivewire and BBS's

Ron Klein ron at kdomain.org
Wed May 25 15:41:13 EDT 2016

Hi Aaron,

You are not kidding, sir.  It worked exactly as you described!  Would you
happen to have any documentation for Supercomm?  I checked the TRS-80 Color
Computer Archive, but didn't see it (or even the program itself)!

I'm interested to know if Supercomm supports ANSI codes.

Thanks again for your help!

-Ron