[Coco] Looking for Cloud 9 SuperIDE or Glenside IDE controller

zathrasldf zathrasldf at gmail.com
Sat May 21 12:30:44 EDT 2016

I would be interested in either one of these boards too.
Doug Fraser.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Brian Goers <briang0671 at sbcglobal.net> Date: 2016-05-20  19:56  (GMT-08:00) To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts <coco at maltedmedia.com> Subject: Re: [Coco] Looking for Cloud 9 SuperIDE or Glenside IDE controller
I think it's time for me to give a short update.

Signed some papers this afternoon on Mom's house. I have everything in
storage while I was in the house.

The less stuff there the less that can disappear when people come thru
to look at it.

I will be setting up my system in the next week or so and test again
what ever boards I may have.

Someone has several of the know bad boards that he was going to
test/repair, no I don't know the status.

I'll keep the list here informed of my progress.

--

  Brian Goers
  Club Librarian         http://glensideccc.com