[Coco] OS9

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Thu May 19 23:54:34 EDT 2016

Kip, you may have a rather difficult task ahead of you.  I bought a book
once when I was playing around with OSK on my PT68K-4 computer.  The
book is entitled, "The OS-9 Guru / 1 - The Facts" by Paul S. Dyan.  If
you can find it anywhere it may be of help to you because it is
specifically written for OS9 on the 68000.  I don't think the author
ever wrote the sequel.  While I was fooling around with OSK I wrote a
device driver or two and also some m/l programs. The 68000 is a very
cool processor and in some ways it's a lot like the 6809 and in some
ways it's not.

I'll send you a snippet of a few pages from the book regarding the boot
process.

Dave