[Coco] CoCo OS-9, a short simple explanation

Randy Weaver emceesquared at gmail.com
Thu May 19 22:17:54 EDT 2016

I heard about mshell on the cococrew podcast... they weren't sure if it was a replacement for Multiview or an enhancement of it...

I want to try it... I have an old coco mouse with one button (not the deluxe)... do you make uses of the right click?  If so... I have an rs232 pak... perhaps I should hook up a serial mouse with 2 buttons?