[Coco] Paging Dr. Lester Hands?! :)

Randy Weaver emceesquared at gmail.com
Thu May 19 22:10:15 EDT 2016

I'm a c# (Microsoft web stuff mostly) dev... I used to code basic and a little assembly for the coco when I was a kid.  I also have a recording studio... I used to use coco midi pro and moved to cadenza then to a hardware sequencer (Yamaha qy700)... recently tho... I miss the coco and would love to make a sequencing/producing type program.  I'm not into graphic staffs... more into music production... like perhaps adding a drum sequencing bit to Coco MIDI Pro... perhaps higher resolution screens... etc....

I'm just getting started but thought it would be interesting to see how Lester did it... get some basic pointers.

-R