[Coco] My new book (not about computers)

Neal Crook foofoobedoo at gmail.com
Tue May 17 08:00:31 EDT 2016

Dennis,

based on Tormod's recent postings about the NitrOS9 WIKI and the importance
of good documentation, I'm hoping that he really is planning a NitrOS9
page-turner inspired by your book. Remember, Tormod, for the big bucks you
need to sell the movie rights: the 6809 doesn't do sign extension, so
you'll need to drag the 68K into the discussion somehow to add some
EXT-appeal.

Neal