[Coco] SEGA Joypad Adapter is now available to order

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Mon May 16 12:32:22 EDT 2016

Neil, I have forwarded your information to your Canadian neighbor
"Atarileaf" who also does retro YouTube videos, he saw us talking about
that adapter on our CoCoFEST! wrap up video and expressed an interest, so
hopefully he'll reach to you, thanks for making these!

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
http://ogsteviestrow.com
ogsteviestrow at gmail.com