[Coco] The Beta Test release of MShell

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun May 15 03:19:15 EDT 2016

I'm not sure how Gary implemented the joystick routines. If he emulated the coco joysticks so that RSDOS games can be played unmodified, then the OS9 mouse/Joystick should "Just Work". If it takes modification for RSDOS games as well, then the OS9 driver would also have to be modified (which should not be too big of a task).
As a sidenote, MShell if fully functional straight out of the box with keyboard only as well. All the keycodes (and directions) are in the included text file when you download MShell. MShell has been tested on the CocoFPGA at 25mhz and was reported to work fine. I hope to (maybe) get a CocoFPGA soon, and when I do, I will be glad to help get the drivers and all straightened out.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com