[Coco] CoCo3 FPGA project analog boards

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Tue May 10 17:37:44 EDT 2016

I realize that and actually I may have misspoken when I said that my build only supported 2 meg.  For some reason I was thinking that Gary had told me that only 2 meg of it was enabled but he might have just mentioned what you have just confirmed; that NitrOS9 only suuports 2 meg.  In any case, Gary will support all iterations of memory and I think he has not given up 100% on the 'new' DE1 SRAM.

Dave Philipsen