[Coco] An interview with the Image Producers, May 14th 4:00 PM EST

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Mon May 9 15:15:03 EDT 2016

Lee - do you mean playthrough style videos? In that case, I think Steve has done a few of them. He would know details better than I, since they would have been done before we started collaborating (that, and my memory sucks). :-)

L. Curtis Boyle
curtisboyle at sasktel.net

TRS-80 Color Computer Games website
http://www.lcurtisboyle.com/nitros9/coco_game_list.html