[Coco] Fooling around with assembly in RS-DOS environment

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Mon May 9 00:03:35 EDT 2016

Thanks Bill, that is an ambitious undertaking!
I downloaded and installed VCC 2.01 and read the doc. I was particularly impressed how you hijacked the KB LEDs to show disk activity :-). Slowly, but surely, I am getting more involved with this emulator. My next step (I was already successful in writing '10 PRINT "HELLO WORLD"') is to connect it to DW4.
Regards, Salvador