[Coco] MESS question

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun May 8 21:03:38 EDT 2016

Bob, try finding a "UI" build of your version of Mess. You can set many things in the UI version. In the regular version, you either set the config or run it from the cmd line and pass the variables. I couldn't help you there but the is a help manual for Mess if you google it.
Just google "messui" and you should find a current build.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com