[Coco] two questions

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Thu May 5 22:36:16 EDT 2016

I recommend none of them, I would recommend using NitrOS9 instead. What type os CoCo will you be running it on? CoCo 1, CoCo 2, CoCo 3, or an emulation of one of those? Does the system you will be using have a 6309 upgrade chip or just the standard 6809 CPU? How much memory does the system have? What type of disk storage do you have? CoCo SDC, DriveWire, or real floppy disks? Answer these questions and I will try to get you setup with a NotrOS9 system that will work well with what you have.