[Coco] OS-9 Master Disks

Thu May 5 21:36:58 EDT 2016

If Bill is referring to the disks that I have provided links for I checked those links against mine and several copies on the Internet before making the post.

I did not provide links for the monkoware version because at the time I knew of only one version and asked for help checking that never was provided.

If I can find a good copy of my index to my original monkoware disks that one set on the Internet can be compared with what I purchased. I suspect that Brother Jeremy, CSJW sent out several versions so comparing may be difficult. They are also on a VHD on RTSI where I heard him singing his famous song to -> DELETED he is on the KILL LIST of some CoCo list members <-.

There may be a problem with those monkoware disks in that Brother Jeremy was at the most recent Last CoCo Fest and is listed as attending (From the UK no less) and may still be selling his software.

He is clearly pictured attending:
 https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10208296318658329&set=pcb.10154123042762641&type=3&relevant_count=4

His passage across the pond from the UK to the USA may have been paid for by the OS-9 version he is selling.

We should try and confirm this.

Note: If any of the links I provided are to modified versions I cannot change, delete or comment on them.

If I was allowed to continue with the mm project those links would have been bad by now. Three people were involved besides me and only they would have been moving, renaming or deleting any files. Not me.

SHF