[Coco] How did Musica ][ work? (half-text, half-PMODE4)?

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Wed May 4 11:05:00 EDT 2016

There was an article in one of the Coco magazines that showed it too (I think it might have even by Steve Bjork - and for some reason, I think it was in Color Computer Magazine). It showed 4 lines of text at the top, scrolling, showing both color sets, and then all 4 color sets for PMODE 3 and 4 below that.

L. Curtis Boyle
curtisboyle at sasktel.net

TRS-80 Color Computer Games website
http://www.lcurtisboyle.com/nitros9/coco_game_list.html