[Coco] Our next Interview will be with Simon Jonassen and Lee Patterson

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Tue May 3 17:56:10 EDT 2016

Our Next interview will take place this Saturday, May 7th. This will not be
a live broadcast, but a pre-recorded interview that will be uploaded as
soon as it's done. The guests of honor of this interview will be Simon
Jonassen <https://www.facebook.com/simon.jonassen1> and Lee Patterson
<https://www.facebook.com/patterson7019>, the first half of the interview
will be reviewing the many various graphical and musical demos and projects
Simon has created, and the second half of the interview will be with Lee
about Bouncy Ball, which Simon also contributed towards. Since there will
be no live chat, we are asking for questions/comments/shout outs/etc. from
the community in advance that we will raise during the interview. Please
send them to my email ogStevieStrow at gmail.com Thank you in advance.

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
http://ogsteviestrow.com