[Coco] two questions

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Tue May 3 06:20:41 EDT 2016

Hi Bob,

The instructions there are correct, at least for new clones and
updating them. However, if you are updating an old checkout (2013 or
earlier) you may need to check out the "default" branch of your repo
clone (needed once):
 hg update default

This was announced on the list several times, but could be added to
the wiki just in case there are still people with old clones...

Regards,
Tormod