[Coco] XPander-Coco lives!

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Sun May 1 20:29:29 EDT 2016

Hi Gene,

That internal pull up is on an input tho the MAX811 that can be used to drive it’s
!RESET output low.

That’s interesting about the cap in the CoCo’s reset circuit.  Something to keep in
mind for sure.

Jim, I just noticed in the data sheet, there was a page mentioning contention on the
reset line with the MAX811 in case something else, an MCU in their example, wanted
to pull it low.  They suggest a 4.7K series resistor on the reset line from the 811, which
had occurred to me too.  Perhaps that would be enough.

- Ed