[Coco] XPander-Coco lives!

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Sun May 1 19:13:20 EDT 2016

That’s a good point I didn’t give much thought to.  I know the reset switch works ok,
but that doesn’t mean something else would.

Since we’re working with a CPLD in the mix on these boards, I guess the reset
signal to the cart ports could be routed through it, and used to toggle !MR on the MAX811.

Then I guess you’d need to read the status of the reset line (CoCo side) and forward that
to the slots as well for a full system reset.  Complicates things a bit.

- Ed