[Coco] XPander-Coco lives!

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Sun May 1 18:38:17 EDT 2016

Hmmm, I would think so, but the MAX811 has a master reset on pin 3.  You can drive this low to activate reset as well.
Glancing at the data sheet, consider !MR internally held high by the equivalent of a 10K pull up.

Are you wondering if a cart will be able to reset the system with the MAX811 in place?

- Ed