[Coco] CocoFest 2016 Wrap-up video available on YouTube

Bill Nobel b_nobel at hotmail.com
Sun May 1 12:14:32 EDT 2016

Actually it’s a 8085 CPU and it went up to 32k.  The people at Club100.org have a number of hardware extensions including more ram.

The nice thing about the 100 is that it had that 32k option ROM that you can swap back and forth in your programs.  I have my 102 setup with a adapter that takes a standard 27c256 or 27c512 Eprom and converts to the socket in the 102.

Bill Nobel
b_nobel@ <mailto:b_nobel at yuenscanada.com>hotmail.com