[Coco] CoCo2/3 Computer / Antenna switch boxes internal pictures posted

Wed Mar 30 01:27:21 EDT 2016

Hi,

As it took so much time, (and I got wounded in the process) if anyone wonders what is in the Computer / Antenna Switch boxes, I have posted pictures of the inside of both on Facebook.

My conclusion is that the CoCo2/3 RF output is 75 ohm unbalanced making the RCA plug to F connector with a good shielded cable the best method to connect a CoCo to a TV. (Screwing / the F connector each time you switch to  / from cable or antenna will make ears sensitive to the "F" word want to not be in the room.)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2359462640/permalink/10154039715857641/

SHF