[Coco] Frustrated

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Mar 29 19:56:41 EDT 2016

Richard, the utilos Stephen referred to are in sever "archive collections" buried a zip file in the malted media archives.
They are a collection of 3 utils by Bob Devries. "LSN0", FileSize", and "FileInfo". I posted a disk with the files in my dropbox but I don't think they'll solve your problem as they in no way explain how dmode works. LSN0 just give some basic info of the contents of lsn0, but not all of what dmode can modify.
The "defs" files Gene & I mentioned are your best bet on understanding the descriptor table.
Here's the disk:

 https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/23059963/Stuff/Bob%27s%20Utils.dsk

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia