[Coco] Frustrated

Richard E. Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Tue Mar 29 14:47:54 EDT 2016

On Tue, 29 Mar 2016 02:31:18 -0400
Gene Heskett <gheskett at wdtv.com> wrote:

> Richard:
>
> In the recent nitros9 sources, see both rbf.d, and superdesc.asm,
> which should clear up several things. Bits that weren't used
> according to the level2 docs tandy published, have been enlisted to
> do several things in a effort to prevent cross-contamination of the
> various disk formats nitros9 now supports.
>
> Cheers, Gene Heskett

8-), Unless I am wrong, you are laboring under the assumption that I
know assembly. I wish I did, learning it is on my bucket list, but as
you've so often pointed out, the stinking tuit hasn't reared its head
yet 8-/.

Will attempt to get the source and peruse it to see if I can make heads
or tails of it.

Cheers